Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Custom transaction for FBL5N

HI, I need to copy the program RFITEMAR to ZRFITEMAR and should create a ZFBL5N. I created a ZRFITEMAR program and created ZFBL5N. When I am executing program standalone it is not giving any dump, but when I am trying to execute newly created tran...

Resolved! Resend idoc

Hello, I found the thread that said to use WE19 to resend an idoc, but I don't understand how it works. I put the idoc number and press F8, which is for "create", and the same screen comes back. What did it actually do? Did it create a new idoc, wh...

Resolved! workflow issue plz guide

gugys i have a training on workflow of two hours so i wanna do som initial preperation to ask som questionsplz tel me what are the imp topics of workflow that should be covered in the sessionif u have any step by step guide plz send me at anit.gautam...

Resolved! Variant Issue in Abap Program

I came across this strange issue with Variants: Please let me know if anyone has come cross this issue.Issue: I select a variant for a Zreport which has email address in the selection screen. Now i select another variant in which there is no email ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.