Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! dynamic SQL

hello Gurus, i am working on dynamic sql and somehow i am not able to understand where my sqk is going wrong. please help here is the scenarioquery is select ( v_list ) from ( v_from ) into table <table> where <v_where> group by <gb_where>v_list ...

IDOC status 18

My IDOC with status 18 and was not successful send out. I check the sm58, there is no error log. I also check the rfc connection, and it is working properly. Please kindly guide how to trigger out the root of cause.thank you

WED error

Hi,If I open Web application Designer WAD or open Query and execute, i am getting some errors,please let me know solution for this.THANK u.Moderator message: please invest more efforts into phrasing your questions, read the following documents.[Rules...

How to add screen in F-43

Good day Gurus,I have a project to add vendor details in Tcode F-43. The requirement is to display vendor information upon selecting vendor code. I want to mimic the behavior of Tcode FB06.Is it possible? If yes, how can I do it?Thanks in advance.

Copy of contract

Hi,I need to copy a contact to another sales organisation. When I copy the new contract the billing plan period in the new contract changes (BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATEFROMDATA), I then useBILLING_SCHEDULE_READ, BILLING_SCHEDULE_MAINTAIN and BILLING_SCHEDUL...

sd-pricing

hi gurus,i want to claculate condition value by using some formula in sales document informula base value will be condition value of above condition type , what configeration in condition type and in pricinig procedure i have to do, how to use routi...

BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE

Hello Colleques !I develope in moment a function module for Web-Service, which get a table of catalog numbers and has to simulate an SD Offer.I get the item netvalue and the item conditions, but i also need the document netvalue or the header conditi...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.