Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

idoc_input_hrmd ..debugging

hello,we have custom program which call idoc_input_hrmd to process idocsbut my question, i want to enable foreground processing so that i want to see what is getting processed in SAP from idoc using idoc_input_hrmd.so my question..how to enable fore...

Status Records Report

Hi All,I am using the two table For Ex A table and B TableIn A table there is column known as Status. In that there are 5 types of status is maintained. The report should be shown according to the status as radio button in the selection screen.In th...

DATE_CONVERT_TO_FACTORYDATE

helo,iam currently using date_convert_to_factorydate Function Module which is not calculating the satudays & sundays.is there any alternative which checks saturdays & sundays with out changing this FM.plz kindly let me know.With Regards,Deepthi Dandi...

Resolved! BDC

Dear friends, In SHDB i m trying to record MEKR transaction. In this first i will enter data in the screen and will click on execute. then it takes to another screen by showing the amount changed. then i have to press save. in this case only the re...

CTS_IMPORT_FEEDBACK BADI

Hi All,I have created a implementation for the BADI cts_import_feedback.Actually I need to send a notification mail after successful import of the transports.I am using the function module SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1 to send the mail.but when i che...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.