Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Export to database index+debugging

Hi,Can anyone here let me know how to check the values in debugging that were exported or imported to database index using Export/Import.EXPORT itab TO DATABASE indx(aa) ID 'XYZ'.If it is a memory id I am able to see the values that were exported to ...

kiran_k8 by Active Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

batch job issue

Hi,Suppose i have a job scheduled to run every 15 min for e.g. to read sales order from a flat file (also available every 15 min) and upload it. Initially it starts at 10:00 am. Next it runs at 10:15 am and so on. Suppose The first run takes time mor...

READ TABLE FROM WA

Hi,I am working on a existing program where it does a read based on work area so it should compare all fields of work area to find whether a record exists in internal table but i found it compares only first 4 fields .How is it.This is a standard int...

Bapi - Goods Movement

Dear Gurus,I am using Bapi to create production order confirmation by time tickets. That is insists of using the transaction CO11N i am using bapi becoz for the confirmation input getting from non sap.Here i have used two BAPI'S1) BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GE...

Data upload in SAP

Hi,Im uploading an excel file in sap using gui_upload in binary format.In the internal table my data is stored in one column of char type.Now i want to store that internal table data into a single column in my Ztable.Pls tell me how to do that in suc...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.