Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Curency conversion

Hello Friends, I need to convert a currency filed with 6 digits say 124.565127 to a Packed Decimal field, I am not able to get the desired output for instance if I have variablelike:Data: V_VAR TYPE WRBTR VALUE u2018124.565127u2019., V_VAR1...

Resolved! Consuming ABAP webservice in Java

Hi Gurus,We are publishing webservices from SAP and Java team is consuming them. For accessing the webservice from java , we are maintaining User name and Password in SICF for that service. Now if we donot maintain the User name and Password in SICF...

inbound delivery split

hi,We are crateing PO and sending it to third party.We get ASN Idoc from third party to create the inbound delivery.In the ASN the delivery itme is split, because all the item quantity cannnot come from one plant.ex: delivery item has 40 quantity, sp...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.