Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Logical Database

HI,Im already using logical database PNP in my program but now i want to add 2 radio buttons on that screen.Is it possible to add our own elements on the selection screen which is defined by logical database?Pls help.Thanks,Nidhi.

Resolved! SM30 behaviour after upgrade

Hi, In our production environment a table set to delivery class A with Display/Maintenance Allowed correctly maintains via transaction SM30.In a system that we have just applied an upgrade to the same table will not maintain with SM30 and a system...

EXSORT_READ_ERROR

Dear Collegues,now and then we get a runtime error EXSORT_READ_ERROR with error no. 22 and error text "Invalid argument". We get this runtime error from different batch jobs: F110*, report painter queries, ...It seems that the external sort tries to ...

DYNPRO_FIELD_CONVERSION

Hello All,I am getting system dump due to "DYNPRO_FIELD_CONVERSION". This is happening as negative sign is appearing in cumulative quantity field in VBAP and VBEP tables."Information on where terminatedThe termination occurred in the ABAP program "SA...

Resolved! RFC and SAP memory

We are developing a web application which calls an RFC function to create a return order in SAP referring to an invoice. We use BAPi_SALEDOCUmNET_COPY to achieve this. But we need to populate a Y* field in the order header(web order#). To achive this...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.