Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Sending Mail As Excel Attachment

Dear ALL,I have a requirement to send the output of ALV as excel attachment when the user clicks the button. I have written the complete code and the mail is also successfully send. But the issue is that all the ALV output is coming in 1 Column in ex...

Resolved! Can we switch SU25 step2C and step2D?

Hello Gurus,Once we over with step2C (including role modification) then step2D is coming in play. And now again changing the transaction require further role modification and a new set of approval as well. Can we switch these 2 step.1. 1st change che...

arpan_paik by Active Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 Project Systems issues

Hi,I'm working on a project and having a couple of problems.1. I wrote a program to upload a file from Kronos of employee activity and load into PS. That works. However, I would like to also be able to confirm the activity. I thought I was doing this...

IW38 - Issue with Layouts

Dear All,We have an issue with the Transaction code IW38.I tried creating a Layout using transaction IW38 and was able to save it as "Default Layout".I have further inactivated the Authorization Object S_ALV_LAYO in all the roles and see that this st...

Resolved! Basic sets where used.

Hi Experts, I have a question regarding sets and how to find the related ABAP code where the sets is being used.The sets has been created via trx. GS01 and these sets has been added into various ABAP program where they are called via the 'SETNAME' i...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.