Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Add a new field in CNMASS

Hi,In CNMASS, I would like to add a new field for the activites in the "Mass Maintenance : Field view" (screen shown after selecting the "Enter field value for mass changes" button in the selection screen).I notice that the displayed fields are in th...

ABAP Proxy

Hi,I need to make a change on a data structure which is proxy generated. When i tried changing it, I got (change using transaction SPROXY) I did that, went to SPROXY and traced where the proxy was. The interface showed DataTypes, Messagetypes, Servic...

Error in program

Hi ,I am getting syntax error in the following line -MOVE-CORRESPONDING ls_heur_setting-heur_set TO ls_strategyparameter and the error is -"HEUR_SET is not a structure or internal table with header line "ls_heur_settings defined as -ls_he...

Resolved! unicode error...

I am facing an error for the following syntax.LOOP AT TAB. REPLACE SINGLE_QUOTE WITH ' ' INTO TAB-DATA. MODIFY TAB INDEX SY-TABIX.Endloop.The error is - "SINGLE_QUOTE" must be a character-type data object (data type C, N, D,T or STRING). field st...

chat application

hi everybody . I'm dealing a chat application . but i don't want use bsp and web dynpro .I want to show a chat window on other screen . please help me .Moderator message : Spec / Requirements dumping is not allowed. Thread locked. Edited by: Vinod K...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.