Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Programname in shared cursor cache

Hi,i have programnames in the list of the shared cursor names likeAQ90SD==========SD65==========What kind of programs are those entries? This list is taken from our productive system AP1 client 090. Why do i have AQ1090 in front of it? This "report!"...

class alv refresh problem

Hello All, I have an alv which has 3 columns. 2 columns are editable, one is not. I want to fill the non-editable column according to the value which has been entered in editable columns.the problem is; I want to refresh alv by pressing ENTER button....

Field Exit

HiI went to CMOD Tcode and then PRFB to create Field exit for data element SUBTY . I wanted to create a check that if subtype is H in pa30 display a message. then i assigned a Screen no and program name SAPMP50A 1100 , SAPMP50A 350 to it and activa...

Resolved! Object Key Fields

Hi I created a Z-table and a new object and method .When I try and save the new object (SWO1) it gives an errors message re "Keyfields have exceeded the maximum lenght ".I found some threads on the forum where it is mentioned that the keys are not al...

BAPI_ALM_ORDER_MAINTAIN issue

Hi,I am using BAPI_ALM_ORDER_MAINTAIN to create notification in the object list of a work order at the time of creating this work order. First of all, I would like yto know if this could be possible. My requirement is to create a notification linked ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.