Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Screen sharing within SAP GUI

Hi All,I would like develop a transaction in which one can share the GUI of a transaction with another user on the same AS. It would have a selection screen with USER INVITED and TRANSACTION TO SHARE, which, after specifying the values would start th...

Select-Option and Dump

Hi All,I have select-option on selection screen.Entered 7000 values to select-option.When executed it dumps, but small input values report is executed.Is their any limitation for input values in select-option.Moderator message: FAQ, please search for...

Resolved! FTP error

Hi Gurus,the scenario is file to proxy scenario.When Im trying to coonect to the FTP server from PI using file adapter,Im getting the following error message.The FTP server returned the following error message 426 Unexpected reply code Connection clo...

Background job ERROR!

Hi guys,,I would like to ask what is the possible cause why Icant debug my backgroundjob.. it is already release and I also use /jdbg for debug.. the erro says it is not possible ..Pls need help ..thnx and have great day!Moderator Message: Debugging ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.