Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Smart Form

Hi Friends,Is it possible to give different page orientation within one Form. i.e. for the first page i would like to give portrait and for the second page i want to give landscape format.Is it possible in smartforms.Thanks in advance.Radhika.

Resolved! Log Table

Hi,I read somewhere that the changes whatever we will make to the table will be stored in a table called DBTABPRT.I have one Z table in that i checked the log data changes check box, then i made some changes to the z table. These changes shud be stor...

Data Transfer From R/3 to CRM

Hi Frens,I have the following scenario. There are around 100 Z tables related to Variant Configuration in R/3 server. During the initial load basis people will dump all the data to the CRM server.Then I have to write a ABAP Program for the Delta Load...

Resolved! Remote Function Module

Hi,Whenever we call a Function Module from a program we will use pattern, there we'll be giving the FM name. I would like to call a remote FM with the 'Destination' parameter.Iam not finding any option for this. Iam typing manuallyeven the Exporting,...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.