Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

BAPI Return Sales Order

Hi,I am trying to create an LSMW to create return orders using the standard SAP provided BAPI's.I've seen plenty of posts about how Business Object BUS2032 doesn't work for Return orders with the Document Cetagory H, however I cannot find any BAPI th...

Resolved! Customer Master Default values

Hi Folks,I want to default some field values in customer master(SALES AREA) like some of are mandatory fileds(customer stats group-KNVV-VERsG(sales tab)) and other are non-mandatory fileds(Partial delivery per item KNVV-VERSG(shipping tab)).when I se...

Customer Change BAPI

Hello All,We are on ECC 6.0 , I want to use a BAPI to change Customer Master, What I could find is this BAPI_CUSTOMER_CHANGEFROMDATA1But somehow, it does not behave consistently all the time, and if I change the address of the customer it changes the...

Line break in ALV grid

HI Gurus,I have a requirement to display the text in multiple line items in 1 row or single cell in ALV format. Example is,delivery 1delivery 2delivery 3im using concatenate 'delivery 1' 'delivery 2' 'delivery 3' into v_line separated by cl_abap_char...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.