Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Portal User Created Logs

Hi All,Could some one tell me, how to check log for created users in portal.Like who has created the user id in portal. In our project we have found some userid which was not created by any secuirty guy. Please someone help on this.Thanks,Santosh

batch no in production order

Hi Experts,when i am releasing a production order (via co02 ) it is generating a batch no as 000000002 how ever i want to generate the batch order as first two digit should be year of the order (ex:11 for 2011) then next two digit will be month (ex: ...

Error in SMOD ?

Hi all, In SMOD to add the menu exit for a sap standard enhancement mistakely i have added wrong function code i.e not starting with '+' namespace and saved the enhancement. Now to change it is not possible as it is giving an error message 'Naming...

Report MRP data - Fixed Vendor

Hi All,I am trying to build a report by query, to display MRP data and related fixed vendor (if available).I tried joining the tables MARC, MAKT, EORD and LFA1, but did not get the output as desired. The report shows only the material with a source l...

Delete a dependent work item

Hi experts,How to delete a dependent work item shown in transaction SBWP?I tried function module SWW_WI_ADMIN_CANCEL. But it can not delete dependent work items.Is there any other function module or procedure to delete dependent work item.I also trie...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.