Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

selected rows sequence in ALV

Dear Fnds,My requirement is, Iam displaying output data in ALV. in the output ALV i have 10 rows. in the 10 rows if i select 5 rows(any rows), Example 3,7,1,2,5, Do we have any function module or class to determine the selected row sequence (which on...

Resolved! SPOT or BADI or Exit

Hello All,This is my long pending doubt on enhancements, I have all three options SPOT,BADI and EXIT for one of my enhancementrequirement. Which one should I prefer first ? I think first preference should be SPOT then BADI and then only exit.I think,...

Label for Predefined Types

Peace be Upon you All,How can I make a Label (Field Label) for a Predefined Type ?I was appending a Structure to a Table, to add a 'Text' Field with a 'String' typeso I added the field ZZTEXT with the predefined type 'STRING' and added a Descriptionb...

Resolved! Reg: IDOC Purchase Order

Hi All,I have a requirement to trigger a Purchase Order from Stock Transport Order (STO).So whenever the STO is created, IDOC needs to be triggered & create a auto PO in the same client.I tried with some examples from forum thread, but all goes in va...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.