Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

me23n variant transcation

HI friends My requirement is to remove the tab in me23n tcode.if i login mm user the address tab should be removed and if i login in different users the address tab should be visible .i able to remove the address tab .but it is removed from all...

Deficit of PU GR quantity

Hello Friends,I am facing a strange issue, while posting through BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE, just to brief you:GM Code: '01', indicator = 'B'We passing the following movement types to the Item:1) 101 movement with New Values.2) 903/904 with delta between...

Resolved! Issue with teh Function Keys

Dear Gurus,I have added a new Menu and a correspoding list of Function Keys to the Menu for the Program J_1BNFE_MONITOR..as per of Note 1517982...But when I run the corresponding Transaction J1bnfe....The Menu bar is getting displayed..But it seems...

Resolved! Error message in MIRO

Hi Masters of MIRO,I have REQUIRMENT where i have to display an ERROR message.currently IF company code, Ref NO & Inv Date alreday exists it issues an error message.Check if invoice already entered under accounting doc. no. 5100000010 2011Message no....

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.