Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Idoc for PR

Hello,Through Lots of searching, i found that SAP has provided an Idoc PREQCR101 for Purchase Requisition.My requirement is that i need to send the PR related data out of SAP to an Non-SAP system.my confusion is whether to use Custom IDoc or ABAP Pro...

KCLA and KCLJ status

I want to develop a program displaying the status of jobs run through KCLA tcode and splited in to KCLJ jobsplease any one help me out with the table through which i can get the status whether the status of the KCLJ job is successful or unsuccessful.

workflows -ABAP

Hello ABAPers,I am looking for some technical information relating to workflows in DP Approval route.It is looking interesting as I am Functional consultant and looking for inputs from Technical team.I thought of sharing this interesting this error w...

User-Exits in transaction CO04N

HelloWe want use CO04N instead of CO04 and we need a new layout for sorting our production orders. But for this sortingwe need the value of field old material number from the material. Is there any userexit in CO04N where we can read theinformation f...

edvdm by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.