Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Table maintenance generator

Dear all,I created a CBO table and generated table maintenance.What I want is that to get vendor name immediately when I choose vendor code and input the name on vendor name field in the CBO table automatically.I added search help (KRED) for the 'LIF...

Resolved! issue in zxv54u19 program

Hi.I am using customer exit EXIT_SAPLV54B_004, the include in this Function module is zxv54u19. This exit triggers when VI02 tcode, conditions tab is updated.My probelm is, when i entered conditions for one line item in Vi02 of type RUHH value kwert ...

Adding segment in Custom IDOC

Hi Experts,I have created an outbound program to populate the outbound IDOC . . Now I need to add one segment to IDOC basic type . Initially when the idoc type was released ,release was 700 . Now the release is upgraded to 701 . Hence I am not able t...

Material master update

Hi friends,I have created custom fields in MARC. and done customization in SPRO for custom subscreen.i am able to see the custom screen for view purchasing.now the problem is i couldn't update database . values entered on screen are not populated .if...

Problem in BDC Program

I have a problem while I am doing BDC program for Maintaining Quotation.i.e,I have Header data and Item Data.In Item data it has multiple items.For each item I have to give condition type in the table control(which has already pre-existed condition t...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.