Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Join Table

Hi,I read the following doc about abap joins.http://help.sap.com/abapdocu_70/en/ABAPSELECT_JOIN.htmand have coded something like this: SELECT * INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE itab FROM ( ( ( text AS p INNER JOIN book AS f ON p~b...

Resolved! blank spaces in alv report

hi experts,i have a requirement that i need to develop a report which is same as t-code cs11,but in cs11 we are getting the report for a single material and its bom components .in my require ment i need to develop a report for range of materials, i...

Enhancement for CN02 tcode

Hi,My requirement is of creating an additional tab in CN02 and this is in the detail section of the activity. There's an enhancement for this CNEX0005 and i have created the project and designed the screen and done the coding in both the exits. As pe...

Enhancement for CN02 tcode

Hi,My requirement is of creating an additional tab in CN02 and this is in the detail section of the activity. There's an enhancement for this CNEX0005 and i have created the project and designed the screen and wone the coding in both the exits. As pe...

Resolved! Alv report Bdc Message

I have an ALV report with customized Toolbar, On the Application Toolbar I Have a button when The User Clicks on that Button the report Content data uploads in the transaction MB1A and Writes the message into the message table. and using write state...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.