Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! calling screen in change mode

Hi All.,I have designed the custom screens with create,change,display mode.. 1. In the creation mode, after saving the data.. the ID will be generated.2. In the change/display mode.. by giving the ID and hitting enter key the data will be displayed.....

Alv Report Output Layout

Hello everyone,I made a program using Class CL_SALV_BS_RUNTIME_INFO to extract ALV report output information. However I couldn't manage to get metadata like layout,field catalog etc. I used get_metadata method but couldn't find the way to use extract...

Resolved! Uploading Idocs

I have an Idoc in Quality and Production .I need similar Idoc in Development for testing.I have downloaded the contents of the idoc on my desktop from quality server thru we09.what next???? Is there any other way to copy Idoc from Quality to Devel...

Resolved! Data element longer than > 550

Hi guys , Just a silly question , i want to create a table with a field of chrs longer than 550 ( i want to save the content of a txt file ) which one is the best way to achieve that , i tried to use a standard element ( P06_RESER542) but it request...

Resolved! Field Symbol Header Line

Hello,In my program, I want to extract the structure of a field symbol into two different dynamic internal tables. In the 1st internal table I want to get header lines of the fs and in the 2nd int. table, I need the body of fs. I solved how to do the...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.