Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Contain Pattern issue

Hi All,I have a requirement where I need to replace the 'X' in the string.EX: 1. ABCDXXX 2. ABXXCDXXThe output should be 1. ABCD 2. ABXXCD.This mean I need to replace all the X which comes last in the string. There is a possiblity that X may co...

BAPI for FB01

Hi,I am using bapi BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST.. for FB01 but i am not getting Two fieldsPstKy (Posting Key for the Next Line Item) and SGL Ind (Special G/L Indicator for the Next Line Item)is any other bapi avilabel for this...or please give me sample ...

Sequence of screens

Dear Gurus,I want to how we declare screens when we want to create a sequence of screens based on the validation done on the previos screen.Ex:First screen should have plant field.When the plant is validated against the user, the next screen should ...

how to connect SAP and VB

Hello,I am looking to build an app on VB which can integrate with SAP. My app also does not have to run with in SAP but it should work totally in the front end VB by fetching the data from ECC. Can you please guide and let me know what it needs to do...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.