Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Execute button in ALV

Hi,I am creating an execute button in my ALV report output.I have created a z status named ZSTANDARD_FULLSCREEN (a copy of standard_fullscreen) through se41 and added the execute button named BDC. While in coding i have made the following changesCAL...

Authorization check

Hi,I developed a custom report that creates Material master record, Bill of Material and Routing. As it includes, Master data, I want to have authorization check. Access for tcode of my custom report will be given only to a few members, but there ar...

SAP tables for SM66

Dear Gurus,I am in the middle of developing a monitoring tools to monitor SM66 (total number of usage, status, error, time) and i need to know which tables i should use.Please advise if you have an example query for me to use to build up this monitor...

Output type config

hello frnds i am facing a strange problem this is regardin the output item od delivery ,.in NAST procedure V10000there is output type zz1 which we have configured. but when we are running it then output type YY is automatically getting triggered thou...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.