Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! BW authorization issue.

Hi Guru's,I have an issue with BW authorizations and I can't find an acceptable solution for it. Can you advise?We run BW 7.0.I have created analysis profiles with RSECADMIN and I have inderted them in object SRS_AUTH.0CO_AREA and 0COMP_CODE are set ...

Resolved! String operations

Hi Friends, I have a requirement where i need to upload a text file in a note pad containing PO, PO-line item and item text. The problem is item text is more than 255 chars and i am using the GUI_UPLOAD FM but i am getting the value in my internal ta...

Resolved! MV45AFZZ confusion

Hi All,I have been asked to restrict only certain users to be able to specify a pricing date that is in the past for VA21/VA01 or that is less than the one already specified in VA22/VA02.I already have the authorization object set up to check but I d...

ABAP QUERY

Hi allI developed the Abap QUERY via SQ01i created : in Global DEfinition Infoset, User group , Query :now if i tried to attatch this query : with Ztransaction code : Using Transaction With Variant option :Now here i am passing the Transaction Start...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.