Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

BAPI_CUSTOMERCONTACT_CHANGE

Dear Freinds,I am changing customer contract by using BAPI_CUSTOMERCONTRACT_CHANGE.Here i have change the Bill blocked status(02 -> space) has to changed to 'SPACE' of material item of given date range (starting and ending date).I am getting the data...

Problem in alv user command

Dear Friends,I am doing an interactive alv report.In the output i am displaying sal order no, bill no etc..when i am click sal no it takes me to VA03 and when click on bil no it takes me to VF03.But what happend is when i am clicking on any one of t...

Subscreen should be blank

The requirement:When the user executes the tCode qm03 etc, if the notification is covered i.e document is SBR , subscreen should not be available ie blank screeneven the Box on screen 7790 should be made invisibleFor this I chose the sub screen 7790(...

Resolved! Fetch latest revision level

Hello Experts,I am writing a select statement to fetch REVLV field from AEOI table by passing AEOI-OBJKT = MATNR from selection screen.multiple records are coming into internal table.now i need to take latest record for each material.there is a chanc...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.