Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Method changing parameter

Hi all,I am new to oops.I am trying to write a method which has 2 importing parameters-1. Employee number.(W_pernr type persno)2. infotype.(w_infotype type char4)As of now the output parameter is -3. changing t_data type table.(I am not sure about th...

Resolved! Select statement not working

Hi All, We are facing an issue while performing a fetch from one our Z table. We have several fields like Mantr , matkl ..etc with this we have one field for check box having values 'X' or ' '..But we are not getting the records,it is givng su...

Resolved! Customer TCS Certificate

Hi Friends,We have configured TCS through SD and working fine. Entries getting passed correctly and able to update Internal challan through J1INCHLC.Where as, I am unable to print TCS Certificate by using T.code: J1INCCERTSystem giving message as: No...

Resolved! Sending Master IDocs with blank fields

Hi iDoc Experts,I'm sending Driver Master data to external system through IDoc type OILDRV01.The external system need the IDoc data in consistent state, but I have a problem when a field is blank in the master table OIGD the corresponding tag doesn't...

kaushalya by Active Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.