Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

lr_column problem

WHy doens this work??      lr_column ?= lr_columns->get_column( 'AS4USER' ).      lr_column->set_long_text( 'User' ).      lr_column->set_output_length( 7 ).The field is of type:   as4user LIKE e070-as4user,The column header is printed a Owner?

Unpack outbound delivery

Hi All,I want to unpack an outbound delivery. With regular Vl02n transaction I can do that. I am looking for a FM which will unpack the HU in a delivery. I do not want to write a BDC to achieve this. I searched the forum but could not find a proper s...

Resolved! How to assign a field symbol to a table type?

Hi experts,I am having a problem to assign a field symbol to a table type:DATA: lt_bapiadtel                    TYPE TABLE OF bapiadtel,          lt_BAPIADSMTP            TYPE TABLE OF BAPIADSMTP. FIELD-SYMBOLS: <fs_bapiadtel>  TYPE bapiadtel,      ...

Resolved! LSMW MM01 Error

Hi all,       I am doing Material upload using LSMW(Recording) .Checked the Converted data , fields mapped perfectly .        But getting error : " No batch input data for screen SAPLMGMM 0080 " . I checked running it foreground , initial screen Ok, ...

retrieve version of abap program

Hi Team,              I did the changes in the existing report and generated the version and becz of requirement cancelled so, i generated the version reverted my changes and added new changes in the same program and moved to quality. Now, i want to ...

Find data type from value

Hi,I want to find data type from its value. Ex- If value = 1234 then its data type is numeric.       If value = ABCD then its data type is char. So is there any FM which can tell the data type from its value or any way to do it. Moderator Message: Of...

Resolved! Problem with ALV Report Column

HiI have ALV report that got tons of columns and most of them are showing correctly. But there are two or three where i have a do sum checked got a small problem. The HEADING of the columns says NUMBER instead of its column name...Look at my code: **...

External user ids

Hi All,We are planing to setup the external user ids in cfolders.Proposal is, unquie user id -> Ztest1, ztest2...Disadvantage of this approach is :  One user id can be used by many people, No Accountability.Is there any best approach, where we can ha...

Resolved! re: CUA

Hi all,We have two CUAs maintained in different region with their own landscape. Of these two CUAs one should act as a master and and users/roles from other CUA need be transferred to the master CUA. How to go about this?Thanks & Regards

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.