Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Facing problem in VL32N

Hi , While I am running BDC to delete Inbound Delivery through this VL32N ,after completion it is saying "Record has been saved".It is not Deleting. But when I tried to delete form T.Code it is saying " Record cannot be deleted " because for this GR...

Creation of a custom table in which one field's F4 search help is dependent on another field's value entered in the same table

Hello,I have a typical requirement in which I am supposed to create a custom table in which there are 10 fields.Out of the 10 fields I have to provide an explicit search help for the 10th field.But the search help for the 10th field should be based o...

ALV layout name

Dear all,For Standard program RSUSR002 (TCode S_BCE_68001400), the result is being displayed in ALV format. In ALV report i change the display layout and save the layout with name "mylayout". So i will key in the layout name "mylayout" in the program...

How to validate date field?

Hi All,I am uploading excel data into an internal table .I need to validate the date whether it is in correct format,  or is a date in the Future. if any of the above i need to display error message 'Invalid Date'.date format in excel is dd/mm/yyyy. ...

Resolved! Availability check in SD order.

I have to create an application, where one of parts is check of availability in item of SD order. I need to include this operation to my program. Please, exists some BAPI function or another thing for this operation? I found function BAPI_SALESORDER_...

RFC Call debugging

Dear Experts,   I have created a RFC destination(SAP ECC System) to call FM from SAP PI system. I tested it with couple of FM and it worked fine.   Now i created a wrapper function module that display a report(IDX_SHOW_MESSAGE). This report is used t...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.