Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Call Transaction QE51N

Hi,I need to call the standard transaction QE51N from my Z program.In the Z program I determin the value of INSPECTION LOT NUMBER.I need to pass the value of the fetched insplot to QE51NI am doing the following....DATA: lv_insp_lot TYPE qplos.lv_insp...

Call system in abap

hi, I have a query. I have to use a syntax in my codeCALL 'SYSTEM' ID 'COMMAND' FIELD NT_COMMAND                  ID 'TAB'     FIELD linewhat is the purpose of the 'field'. What should be it's data type. What is the purpose of 'Id' also?Can any one p...

Currency Conversion

Hi All,I am trying to convert JPY amount to USD amount using BAPI_EXCHANGERATE_GETDETAIL like below.But I am getting an error saying that Taking the same input values in transaction EWCT like below.I am getting the corret exchange rate for that date....

Resolved! Errors while Creating PO via IDocs

I am trying to create a PO using IDOCs.Basic Type       : PORDCR103Message Type : PORDCR1I am getting an error 'Please enter Partner Name'.I hv implemented note 1562314 as suggested in other threads regarding the same issue but that did not solved th...

ambq by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Serial number

Hello gurus,I have a problem. I have to implement 3 forms for upload serial number in logistic process:1. Serial number by serial number (No problm because is standar)2. Range of serial number (No standar)3. By flat file (No standar)Do Somebody imple...

Resolved! Update database table from a work area

hi!I have a workarea that is like the corresponding database table. There are a lot of fields so I dont want to update each field with an UPDATE but instead I want to do som sort of:UPDATE dbase_table FROM work_area WHERE dbase_table-primary_key = wo...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.