Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Increase size of domain

How to increase the size of fixed value field in value range of domain ? actually it is accepting 10 chars i want to give more than thatplz provide a solution for above quesModerator Message:<subject altered > Please do not include your whole query i...

Stock in transit table

hi, i am creating a stock ageing report. And there will be have some stock in transit data. I know those stock in transit figure will be store in the table MARC-TRAME. But how i can get the value of these stock in transit? which table i can refer to?...

Dynamic Programming in ABAP

Dear Experts,Can one help me to know what is Dynamic Programming in ABAP.........Can anyone provide me the links/documents which helps me to work on Dynamic Programming in ABAP.ThanksKatriceModerator Message: Please read SAP documentations/ Search fo...

Accessing images (.png) in my program

Hello All,I can see in some of the programs that are directly accessing images of .png format in function modules/methods?My question is where can I add these images to the library and  how can I see the images which already have been added?I cant se...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.