Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Error converting types in FM

Guys,Some days ago i do this code:RANGES:     r_vkorg for vbak-vkorg.     t_term[] = r_term[].(T_TERM HAS NO TYPE, IT WAS DECLARED IN TABLE TAB IN FM WITH NO TYPE)And this code, works well.Today i try to do something like that, but whitout sucess: DA...

Resolved! F4 help for select options

Hi,I have two select options. 1) iblnr 2) ivnumalso on selection screen I have two radio buttons 1) inventory 2) ware housewhen user selects inventory radio btn it will only display iblnr field for input and hide ivnum and when user selects warehouse...

Resolved! Custom report in SART

Hi, There is a requirement with my client  , there is a custom report with SART transaction. Before executing this report, below are the  selection   criteria’s ( input fields) in the front screen. 1.                               Customer ……….2.    ...

Message in L_TO_CREATE_DN

Hi all, When creating a transfer order for a delivery note in WM, we are using L_TO_CREATE_DN FM instead of using a BDC call on trn. LT03. We start having problems in partial pickings, so we applied OSS note 769744 and they were solved, but now anoth...

ABAP in Eclipse and NWDS ?

It looks like you can't install abap in eclipse into the lastest version of NWDS. This kind of defeats the point of being able to develop across the board from eclipse. Maybe thats not the intention?We have the latest 7.31 nwds (and a 7.31 backend), ...

js2 by Product and Topic Expert
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transpotation error

hi,When i am  try to transport function module from DEV to PRD it show error ( code 8)....Please find the attached screen shot for error details....Please help me to solve this issue ....Thanks & regards,Aneesh.S

Add filter to SM30 table view

Hi All,I've created a table view for the SM30. So users can edit the table records. But the table has 100.000 records, so if they're looking for a specifik record it takes to long to find it. So I was hoping I could add a filter button(like in the AL...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.