Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

What is R/3?

Hi All,Can we say R/3 is data base.i want to know more about it please tell me about R/3in your simple words that i can understand easily.and if you ahve possible tell me metadata.Moderator message: please search for available information.@all: pleas...

Select options for a report

HiI am an abaper I have a requirement in select options.My selection screen has these fields.Now if user may give data in any one field or 2 or more fields how can i achieve this requirement.It should work like standard one.SELECT-OPTIONS: S_PSPID FO...

Resolved! dump coming on migo post

Hi,As per scheduling agreement tcode ME31L ,inbound delivery date tcode VL31n willl be same as in scheduling agreement dateand if inbound delivery date is more than scheduling agreement date then system should show error message. I have searched the ...

Update Partners in delivery

Hi everybody,Can anybody help me with a way to update partner using the FM BAPI_DELIVERYPROCESSING_EXEC? I tried entering the partner type and the partner number in the PATNER table that the BAPI provides, but that doesn't seems to help.. Please let ...

Resolved! Sub Total text in alv

Hi all can i use the following code to display the subtotal text in alv display after taking the dummy fields for vbeln.Please reply with efficient code.final table is sorted by vbeln.CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_EVENTS_GET'  EXPORTING    I_LIST_TYPE    ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.