Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Upload Archive link In ECC

Dear Experts,My requirement is to collect archive link GUID from two different system other then ECC via rfc and upload this Archive link in ECC.I will be having GUID from both them system other then ECC . Please let me know how to upload this ECC sy...

Abap runtime error

Hi All,This is the error which i faced in the morning i suspect it may affect one of my process chain.Because i got oen error in my process chain.PFA screen shot of the error details and do the needful.Thanks & Regards,Sakthivel SModerator message: P...

Resolved! Inconsistent SSO Logon issues

Hi -We are implementing SSO between our CRM Web UI and our BW system.  We have gotten it to work for some users; however. other users are prompted still to login with their credentials.  Looking at the traces in Netweaver administrator, this is what ...

Resolved! Email Title Modification

I have created a copy of SAP code and am trying to add static text to an email title.  I don't have much ABAP experience so please bear with me.  I am trying to modify the code below to add a bit of static text before the dynamic elements, but I'm no...

BADI MB_DOCUMENT_BADI

Hi,We have implemented BADI MB_DOCUMENT_BADI method Before updateOur requirement is to post the material document no along with other Z field( say Z1, Z2) into Z00 table. This was all working fine as were calling the Z update FM in update task,. Thes...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.