Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! what is /PBS/CFIFREAD

Hi ,Please help me understand what is /PBS/CFIFREAD.Subroutine pool  /PBS/CFIFREAD .I checked in google for the term /PBS/CFIFREAD and i found this link .http://www.pbs-software.de/medien/handbuecher/e_cfi_user.pdf But i didnt find it relevant. I hav...

Resolved! VA90 to DP95 ,Enhancements

Hi We recently upgraded 4.6c to ECC 6. In earlier system we had a tcode VA90, it was replaced by DP95, However the Customer enhancemnts inVA90 are also removed now in  DP95... how to handle the earlier enhacnements which are obsolete  in ECC 6

subtotal and total with text in alv grid display

Hi,I need to display subtotal and total in alv grid output with text like..                              DOC NO          MAT     MATTYPE     AMOUNT                              120001             A          01                    100                  ...

Resolved! BI Authorizations

In BI Analysis Authorization (through RSECADMIN), we can restrict access for particular info provider.We can restrict access by - Hierarchy Authorizations Value AuthorizationsAre these are working on access provision on AND basis or on OR Basis.E.g...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.