Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Changes in FB03 Doc.

HI,     I want to change FB03 Doc. anyone tell me to which form is used for print FB03 document.please give me soluction. it's most important. thanks in advance.Moderator message: please do more research before posting.Message was edited by: Thomas Z...

Resolved! Remove commas/dots from comp_qty

Hello Folks,I know this question has been asked many times, but i could not find my answer anywhere.Iam using BAPI 'CSAP_MAT_BOM_READ' which returns the field COMP_QTY in table T_STPO.When this field greter than or equal to 1000, it contains a comma ...

BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE

Hi alli use the bapi BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE for change the transportzone. I have written an example program for demonstration the bapi, but it doens't work. Can anybody help me please... data ls_header_data type bapiobdlvhdrchg. data ls_he...

Add partner to delivery

Hi all,We have set up an output requirement for a special function that should add the carrier (SP) from the shipment to the delivery.And afterwards create a proforma invoice from the delivery.However when I try to add the partner to the delivery I'm...

How to create new session

Dear Experts I am working on call transaction method inwhich i need to create a session for all error records.How can we create session, please suggest me.RegardsRajaModerator message: please do more research before posting.Message was edited by: Tho...

Resolved! Variant transaction

Hi all!Maybe a silly one but I am trying to create a variant transaction on FBL3N to pre-filter on  profit centers. Creating the variant works, so does creating a transaction but the transaction won't trigger the proper variant.I've tried creating va...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.