Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

combining sy-subrc with other conditions

i have a below code..{}REFRESH IT_ZVM_MARGIN.         SELECT * FROM ZVM_MARGIN         INTO TABLE IT_ZVM_MARGIN         WHERE MODEL = F_MATKL           AND PERIOD_FROM LE SY-DATUM           AND PERIOD_TO   GE SY-DATUM           AND MARGIN_CODE EQ LV_...

Profile parameters setting

Dear Experts,while I am creating default profile using RZ10 I am getting the below error?"File name is not DEFAULT.PFL - Profile is not recognized by SAP System"I dont understand why the system is not showing the default profile which is already ther...

DOI with Word

Hi All,this is my first question in this SAP Community, I hope for a lot of responses I am faced with following Problem:Already implemented: I have Word forms with individual layouts used as a template for letters.In SAP I have an own report, where I...

Resolved! Object oriented report design

Hi together,I have developed a report and I tried to do it in a object oriented way. I'm still in a  "transition phase" coming from procedural ABAP to object-oriented ABAP. The report is doing exactly what it should do, so I need no help in functiona...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.