Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

BAPI_PROCORD_CREATE

Hello,I am having problem with BAPI BAPI_PROCORD_CREATE. When i try to create a process order , it is returning the error message "Forward scheduling (enter start date) " (CO - 027) . But i am passing all the values from BAPI.Inviting suggetion on t...

headerline

hi  all,  when u declare an internal table with header line  , it will be initial at the time of declaration. if u store some data in it and then refresh it, the internal table doesnot become initial again, rather it will have 0 rows. how can i make ...

Query on BKPF~Index

Hi Friends,   I've a select query as below:SELECT bukrs   belnr   gjahr   cpudt   cputm   awtyp   awkey INTO TABLE gt_bkpf FROM bkpf WHERE bukrs = P_BUKRS AND   cpudt IN r_cpudt AND   bstat = space.if I keep the select query as it is, it hits the ind...

Selection Screen

Hi Allcan anybody tell me how to set GUI status in case of Selection screens..In SAP help its mentioned that we can not use SET PF-STATUS in at selection-screen ouput event for setting status.. doing so will not affect the standard status..but i trie...

smartform spool not created

Himy code is as below.. but spool is not getting generated thru smartforms...CONSTANTS : C_X TYPE CHAR1 VALUE 'X'.     DATA : V_PRINT_PARMS TYPE PRI_PARAMS.     CONSTANTS : LC_PAART LIKE SY-PAART VALUE 'X_65_132',                 LC_LOCL TYPE SYPDEST...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.