Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Calling GOS in Custom screen

Hi,We have one requirement to provide the General object service toolbar to some custom screen.In standard screen its appearing in Tcode QM_FMEA. But I dnt have any idea how to call this toolbar in custom screen.Kindly suggest me how to call this Gen...

MD61/MD62 - REQ_DATE in BAPI

Hi,I'm planning using below BAPI to create/update/get the existing data in MD61/MD62. In the upload file, user provide data for Req Date in format - 8.2012. My doubt would be based on this format, how should i know what are the exact date i require t...

Resolved! work area is not too long enough

hi,i am trying to insert data into a custom table and i use the statement insert ztable from workarea.and i get the syntax error "work area is not too long enough".i have a mandt field as the first field in my custom table. workarea is defined to hol...

validate outline agreement

Hi,Whlie creating service PO need to validate outline agreement .The Badi / Exit has to trigger for every line item of PO, and Badi/ Exit has to trigger before entring servive number .Why because after entering service number outline agreement is goi...

Resolved! Select Optimization

Hi all,During full installation system taking huge time, when I debugged it, I found that a select statement is taking most of the time.-T code : EG31 Main Program: SAPLIE01INCLUDE LIE01U04. "EQUIPMENT_SUCCESSORSFunction Module: EQU...

Drop down box in module pool

Hi experts, I need to develop a drop down for three fields on a screen.Suppose these fields are field1, field2 and field3. I am using the FM VRM_SET values for populating entries in dropdown.I am able to see dropdown values only for one field but i a...

Updating table through report

Hi Experts,I am updating a ZTABLE through report using insert statement. One field length of table is 255. For this i have created a domain and data element. In selection screen, input parameter accepts 255 characters. But after executing report, whe...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.