Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Problem in deleting the Table.

Hello experts,i have a table zdbtab1 created in SE11, and a class zclass1 created in SE24. Now i am using this zdbtab1 ONLY in zclass1's attributes. Programatically i am changing the zdbtab1 in zclass1 by creating a copy of zdbtab1, eg. zdbtab2, and ...

change standard Domain

Hello friends,I Have one requirement in which i need to change the standard data element (KMPMG : Quantity field).Currently the decimal places are 3 but now the user is asking for 4 decimal places. How to make changes in Standard Domain.Can I do this...

Table patterns in smart forms

Hi Experts,I have a table in a smart form. It has two line items Header and Item. my requirement is i need a frame for header line item only. (i.e header surrounded by a frame and each column heading separated by a line ) but i dont have that type of...

SAP notes using SNOTE

Hi,I have applied one SAP note in my development system using tcode SNOTE.While applying the note, system also installed all the prerequisite notes.But while activating the objects, it gives error as for some objects that "Access key" is required to ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.