Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

CALL TRANSACTION FB02 or FB09

Additional information:The update does not work on field BKPF-XBLNR_ALT which will be opened for input in CALL TRANSACTION FB09. Content of field BKPF-BKTXT can be updated in the same way as I want to update BKPF-XBLNR_ALT. After this I changed again...

Resolved! BAPI_PO_GET_LIST

Dear ABAPer,I am not getting any data from mention BAPI. Will you please mention the reason:                RfcRepository repo = destination.Repository;                IRfcFunction poS = repo.CreateFunction("BAPI_PO_GET_LIST");                poS.Inv...

How does a primary key work?

Hello everyone.I understand Oracle PL/SQL and Transact SQL, I'm starting to learn ABAP but I would like to know how does a primary key work in a table dictionary, I mean, how to create a sequence (Oracle) or Identity (SQL Server), is this necesary? I...

Screen Enhancement

Hi Everyone,I have a Qn related to Screens.I am having a screen(not Selection Screen).When i select a dropdown field in that scree, i need to populate some other fields automatically with default valuess.Please throw some light to acheive this functi...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.