Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

ALE filtering for CREMAS

Experts,<b>Here is my scenario:</b> I have distributed an ALE scenario for message type CREMAS (vendor data). I have filters at the purchase org and company code level, which are child segments to the general data. However, and Idoc is still creat...

enhancements for VF03

Hi experts, i hav a requirement, like from vf03--> issue output to... am displaying smartform for invoice, for that specific billing documents i dont want to execute the smartform,,"display the error message", Here am using Standard driver program, s...

BAPI_PO_CHANGE problem

Hi All,Im using BAPI_PO_CHANGE to update both header and item level price conditions.it is updating condition amount (kebtr) successfully.But when I update header level price condition,For kposn (item) = '000000'it is not set values for fields KAWRT ...

Resolved! RE: sm30 transaction code

Hi Expert,I have created one z-transaction code to access the table from sm30.But problem what i am facing is i am not able to see all field through that transaction codeif i go to se11 and i have enter the table name there i can find more 6 field bu...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.