Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

RBDAPP01 spool_internal_error

Hi All,i've a issue in Batch job.Idocs are send from one R/3 system to other R/3 system.and we hav a batch job in receiver system to post these idocs using prog RBDAPP01.In SM37 job has been cancelled giving error message as "spool Internal error". H...

Resolved! Adding custom field to XK01

Hello Gurus,I want to add custom field to (Say XTEST) to XK01 on purchasing Data Screen as shown in attached screenshot.Program - SAPMF02K Screen - 310I am new to BADI and Enhancements.Please help me regarding how to do this?Moderator Message: Urgenc...

Muniyappan by Active Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

E-mail button Coding

Hi Experts,I have to add the mail button in application tool bar when i am clicking the mail button automatically the ALV output can be converted in PDF & send to some other mails. Can you please send me the senmail button coding detailed.RegardsMahe...

F4 help issue

Hi All,I have below issue:there are two fields on the selection screen p_matnr & p_mtartwhen i selected f4 help for p_matnr  then corresponding value will be populate on p_mtart without pressing ENTER or any input action.Thanks in advance,Pradeep

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.