Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Splitting of Files

HiI have struck in middleFor a large flat files created, they were supposed to be split in different files. Each time 1Gb of file size is reached, the file should be zipped, and a new one is created with next lines. And so on (For example:if its 3.5 ...

Resolved! dump "UC_OBJECTS_NOT_CHARLIKE

dump "UC_OBJECTS_NOT_CHARLIKE  hi eswar,facing the dump "UC_OBJECTS_NOT_CHARLIKE"statement that is executed to givce dump is CONCATENATE                 <compcode>                <calmonth><doc no>INTO<zcntchar>. Upon executing the above stmnt  ABAP ...

DELETE LTAK-RSNUM OR LTBK-RSNUM

Hi,in my scenario I want delete the field RSNUM in one of this table LTAK or LTBK for successive analysis.I try with USER-EXIT MWMTR0001 after using T-CODE LP10 for update      LTBKand                             MWMTO0001 after using T-CODE LB10 for...

bapi_blm_savemultiple

Hi ,  Any pointers will be of help    I am uploading meter readings with the above Bapi bapi_blm_savemultiple.Bapi returns Successfull and i call A BAPI COMMIT but i cant find results in the Document Base Table or Rejected Meter readings Table.Any id...

What is SAP NetWeaver ?

Hi All,Any body can tell me what is SAP Netweaver ? I am using R3 IDES system, is SAP NetWeaverdiffer from R3 IDES system.I am very confuse to take this please give me answer of my question.Regards, Mohd ArifModerator message : Search for available i...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.