Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! GOS - Upload file in Background

Hello friends, Is ther anyone aware of this in GOS. When we click the GOS on the screen a small menu opens and asks for Attachment---> Create Attachment.Once we click this the File window opens , and we are specifying the file name after that it beco...

Resolved! IW29/IW39/IW49N - Question

Dear Friends,I have the below requirement:Currently the business is running IW29/IW39/IW49N reports from SAP and then transferring the data to different systems.The proposed process is - SAP PI(process Integration) has to get the same data from SAP a...

Finding Open POs

Hi ,To get Open POs, I have used ME2N. Which is giving the data I required. My requirement is to write a pipe delimited file onto Application server. To do it I used the statement SUBMIT ... EXPORT TO MEMORY ... RETURN . Only problem with this is not...

purchase register

Hi Guru, I have an requirement. what are the database table used in Purchase Register and which table " Total invoice value, Basic value, VAT, CST " value are save.Please let me know as soon as possible.Thanks & RegardsRanjitModerator message: please...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.