Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! moving average price report

Hi,SAP only provides moving average value for current, previous period, and previous year. SAP does not provide transactions/reports that will provide moving average value for a given date. How can I report moving average price for material n...

Resolved! Upload_zip file

Hi ı am usin fm "upload" to upload zip file its working but   size of my actual file is 4.419 bytes but FM creates 2400 bytes which is equal to multiple of  width and total lines of gt_file . Fm   cuts , exceeding part of width.I tried to use an inte...

Txt file download problem

Dear Experts,The requirement for my client is to I have to download the notepad file from ABAP program by using WS_Download function Module, Automatically. I had done the same.The Issue is after downloading its creating two blank lines at the end of ...

Fill an internal table

Hi,  for the program I am currently writing, I need to fill an internal tables with all the tables potentially relevant to the creation of a certain type of document. Since I cannot find listings like that in the SAP system - at least I know none and...

Resolved! Password hash value

Hi Masters,I am wondering if somebody knows why in table USR02 some of the users ID do not have  any value in the Password Hash Val Column.  It is because the user  never has been  logged in the System?Thank you very much for your comments,Yolanda.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.