Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Unable to exit the loop.

Hello experts,I am able to use the following code to update email IDs from flat file to xk02 for the corresponding vendors. But once the records are over, the loop does not exit. It still remains on the xk02 screen and asks for vendor id while there ...

Resolved! ABAP TO XML file

Hi, I am tring to Save an ABAP report output to xml file(.XML extension). I am using CALL TRANSFORMATION and could capture output in String format but not with proper indentation as an XML file. The syntax i have used call transformation (`ID`...

InfoRecord & conditions

Hi,I need to create InfoRecords & conditions in the same times.To create InfoRecords I use the functions :-> ME_INITIALIZE_INFORECORD-> ME_DIRECT_INPUT_INFORECORD-> ME_POST_INFORECORDbut I didn't find anyplace where to insert my conditions (KONP/KONH...

Resolved! Asynchronious FM call - queue

Hi all... I need to start a FM that will send a message to some external web service. This FM can be called asynchronously, the external system may not be running etc. so I have to store the request in a queue and allow system to repeat later or admi...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.