Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

Hello Expert, i'm in a loop to make a movement  321 with the BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE,in the internal table i can have material with serial number and material without serial number.For the material without serial number, i have no issue but i have issue...

can we join MCHA and MCHB tables

Hi all,Can we join MCHA and MCHB tables based on matnr,werks,charg?actually i am using for all entries like below...   SELECT  matnr werks charg bwtar               FROM mcha CLIENT SPECIFIED                INTO TABLE it_mcha      FOR ALL ENTRIES IN ...

Red: P.O. condition values

Hi All,How to find the pricing condition for a Purchase Order, like example for JM01,JEC1,JIP4 etc.I checked in the Table KONV & KONP but still the above specified condition's were not found, but it is displaying in the P.O. pricing for tax code "V3"...

function module sample

Hi, I need to calculate the taxes in PO (MM)..Now it was not even stored in konp.i got a solution that i need to pass values to calculate_tax_item FM..can any one give me a sample values that need to be passed to CALCULATE_TAX_ITEM.can any one help...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.