Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Check variable conditions in SO10

Hi All,I am reading a standard text in a program calling READ_TEXT. I want to check a condition for a variable that i am using in the program.For example,if variable = 'x'* fetch data for xelseif variable = 'y'* fetch data for yendifis it possible to...

Automatic work order creation

Dear All,Please help me in Automatic work order creation.I have plenty of work orders with PCNF status. User want to get all the PCNF status operations into single work order automatically not by manually.How can I achieve this? What are the things t...

ATP - Memory Lock

Hello, I am using the function module 'BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY' in MV45AFZZ (FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP.). This done because of the business requirement to check the quantity available before the standard ATP check. When I do the ATP check ...

Resolved! Doubt in BAPI_MATPHYSINV_CREATE

Hi,I am using the Function Module BAPI_MATPHYSINV_CREATE and then BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT for creating Physical Inventory document in a Z program. My requirement is, this BAPI should create one document for 300 articles, and consider those batches wi...

Resolved! SA38 in display mode only

Dear All,We have query  about T Code SA38.For one of the Z program we need to give SA38 transcation for the user .But we need He/She does not post any entry using this T Code.User will get only display mode only in SA38.Kindly Suggest your opinion.Th...

Header and Footer in ALV

Hi,I have used 'SPFLI' table to display the ALV using 'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY'. In Header of the ALV i have displayed Date,Day etc... Now in the Footer i need to display the selected row of the ALV saying the Carrid is , the Connid is etc.. This has ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.