Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

bapi_pr_create

Hi experts,i have couple of question about bapi_pr_create1) What is the different between pritem and pritemexp2)What is the different between res_doc field in pritem table AND fund_res which is in account assignment table3)Without switching on the fu...

ST03N Alternative

Hi ExpertsI need some clarification on an way of working.I know you can run ST03N to find a list of users within a SAP system and their corresponding TCodes but I understand that there is another way as well....it has something to do with clearing th...

Resolved! Change user group via ABAP

Hi Gurus,Can anybody tell me how I can change my user group programatically.Currently my user group is 91 I need to change it to 99 then do some processing and then revert it back to 91 afterwards.I have looked around and some suggestions are to use ...

CALL_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND

Hi,I have written program to make a call to FTP Server to send a XML File. In program I am calling a function HTTP_SCRAMBLE. Program is working fine in Development and Quality system. But in Production system it is going for Runtime error "CALL_FUNCT...

Comparing the field values.

Hi There,I have a requirement where i need to find a value based on date range. I can get this value. The issue comes up when i need to find the previous value than this value. How can this be handled. Based on these values we would require to perfor...

Payroll Simulation

I need to capture error messages thrown for different pernr during payroll simulation run. I am getting the list of rejected pernr but not able to capture the error messages. Please suggest how to capture those messages.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.