Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Problem when updating gross weight and volum

Hi Guru,i have a problem when i updating gross weight and volum with BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA .This is my code:CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_MATERIAL_GET_ALL'     EXPORTING       material            = matnr_p       plant               = werks *      stge_loc    ...

Vat code of invoice

Hi Expert,I want to chnage Vat code for IDOC  basic type INVOIC01 . I found user exit EXIT_SAPLMRMH_012 but here I am not getting proper validating data.So I found EXIT_SAPLMRMH_012 and EXIT_SAPLMRMH_014 . here I am modifying  T_IDOC_DATA with new ta...

more than 10 columns in ALV TREE ?

Hi all,My requirement is to have a tree structured report.Mock layout.L1     |_ L2           |_ L3                 |_ L3A                 |_ L3B                 |_ L3CI also want to display the column headings of each level.The structure of the level...

Resolved! attach archive link into GOS

Hi Guru's In T code fkkinvdoc_disp there is no functionality to attach document any how we have added that functionality by GOS using class  cl_gos_manager  in implicit enhancement class handle toolbar of the t code. My requirement is : I have to pul...

Resolved! Index Creation problem

Hello Experts,I have created a index on MSEG as MSEG~ZP1. it is successfully created on development server.but whenever i transfer request to quality server it throws error while importing request, and it gives warning that index does not exist in da...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.