Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Dynamic Columns using OLE

Hi All,We have a requirement to create an excel with dynamic data. We have designed the filling of a field symbol with dynamic values. But we are not able to display the same and a runtime error is appearing at I_OI_SPREADSHEET->INSERT_ONE_TABLE.Here...

SAP Query - Count(*)

Hi,i have a table with recordsabcabcdeffgtdefabcfgtabcdefjkhi want the SAP query to display as abc - 4def - 3jkh - 1fgt - 2when i wrote a query ( select count(*) ) in infoset and added an additional field count, it is giving me the right count but it...

Sharadha1 by Active Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

BAPI_INSPECTIONPLAN_CREATE

hi friends ,             i have created inspection plan  using "BAPI_INSPECTIONPLAN_CREATE",it not showing no error .it also return group number .But when i see in QP03 .its not  show the values i have entered the following fields "TASK_LIST_USAGE","...

BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA

hi friends ,     Is it possible to update PLKOD-VERWE ,PLKOD -STATU,PLKOD -LOSBS by using "BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA" this bapi ,i need to assign these fields for material . i'm creating material using "BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA" this bapi.i need to update...

DAYS_BETWEEN_TWO_DATES

I m using the FM DAYS_BETWEEN_TWO_DATES for calculation difference  between two dates for this I gave  dates  to I_DATUM_BIS and I_DATUM_VON parameter but I dint get any output.Moderator Message - Basic date questions not allowed. Thread locked.Messa...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.