Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Sub-Routines?

hi all,i have used sub-routines in my code. recently i did SLIN Overview test in which i got many errors regarding Obsolete statements.i used Tables in my sub-routineexp: perform one_xxx tables itab1 itab2.form one_xxx tables itab1 structure itab1_ty...

Resolved! Regarding entry in TADIR table

Hi,I have a Z* sapscript and i have deleted it using the program RSTXFDEL.Now when i go to SE71, the form does not exist but still the entry is shown in the TADIR table.Why?Similar is the case with the function groups.The custom function group does ...

Resolved! Postal Code Template

Hi all,I have a requirement where I have to assign a default/null postal code to RE Objects, but cannot do so since countries have their own postal code pattern. Is there any way to see the templates used for Postal codes? It is only mentioned in SAP...

Resolved! Problem in BDC FOr CA02

Dear All,     i had develop BDC for ca02 to changes in routing data. doce i below shown. when i excute BDC that time changes only in first line but i want to directly changes in second or any other  line. please give me solution ASAP. thanks in advan...

Resolved! Trace Return Codes..

Hello ,Can any explain what is the significance of below return Codes in ST01 Return codes of System Trace is as follows:-0 = Authorization check passed1 = No authorization2 = Too many paramaters for authorization check3 = Object not contained in use...

performance tuning select on LIPS

Hi All,I have a situation where in below query is taking way long time to execute. Please suggest what can be done.driver table is having 4.5 Lac 450,000 recordsIF driver_table[] IS NOT INITIAL.SELECT vbeln               posnr               field3   ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.